The brewery bearing the name HOSTIVAR is built in the region of Prague 15 on the borders of two cadastres, Hostivař and Horní Měcholup. It was therefore not possible to ignore the idea of naming the first brewery in the history of this region and its beer just called Hostivar.
Place Category: Breweries
Whether you are a Praga or an overpole, a student, an assistant or a coworker, whether you like a light beer, dark or cut, you will find common ground in the United States.
Last modified: June 10, 2018
Copyright information:(c) by Pivovar Spojovna
Planning to visit this place? Following Hotels & Inns are available nearby:
- Duškova 20, Prague, 150 00
- V Roklích 37, Ricany, 25101
- Valdštejnská 150/4, Prague, 11800
- Na Prikope 13, Prague, 11000
- Konevova 79, Prague, 130 00
- Neklanova 150/38, Prague, 12000