Place Category: Breweries
The brewery Aldersbach is a Bavarian monastery brewery, which is owned by the family of Freiherr von Aretin. We combine the tradition of our brewery with the modern demands placed on the quality of our products, our services and our employees.
The Aldersbach brewery can look back on a long tradition: Already in 1268 it was first mentioned in an arbitration letter of Count Albert von Hals to the monks of the monastery. At that time it was still a small brewery, which mainly produced beer for private use.
Last modified: May 5, 2018
Copyright information:(c) by Brauerei Aldersbach Freiherr von Aretin GmbH & Co. KG
Planning to visit this place? Following Hotels & Inns are available nearby:
- Professor-Baumgartner-Strasse 1, Bad Griesbach im Rottal, 94086
- Ernst-Hatz-Strasse 2, Ruhstorf, 94099
- Thermalbadstraße 6, Bad Griesbach im Rottal, 94086
- Kurallee 1, Bad Griesbach im Rottal, 94086
- Oberer Markt 6, Koesslarn, 94149
- Brunnaderstr. 8 -10, Bad Birnbach, 84364