Place Category: Breweries
Named after the Arkansas state flower, this 8,500 square foot, 250 seat brewpub is the largest in the state!
12 taps flow with craft beer all made on premises in our 10 barrel brewhouse. Styles vary from the classic, such as our flagship, Armstrong American Pale Ale, to current trends, such as our White IPA, to the experimental, like our Sturdy Hippie IPA, fermented with a 14 year old sourdough strain belonging to our Executive Pastry Chef, Cody Johnson!
Speaking of Cody, he provides fresh baked bread in-house every day! From the sandwiches to the bread pudding and other amazing desserts, you can find his genius all over our menu! You can also find his bread for sale at Ozark Natural Foods for a taste of Apple Blossom at home!
Last modified: August 14, 2018
Copyright information:(c) by Apple Blossom Brewing
Planning to visit this place? Following Hotels & Inns are available nearby:
- 1251 N Shiloh Drive, Fayetteville, 72704
- 1103 South 52nd Street, Rogers, 72758
- 1700 S 48th St, Springdale, 72762
- 465 N Arkansas Ave, Fayetteville, 72701
- 1000 S Futrall Dr, Fayetteville, 72701
- 2638 W Old Farmington Rd, Fayetteville, 72704