Old MacLean was right.
Place Category: Breweries
Our name honors the Van Titter valley – in the vicinity of Cerro Catedral, Bariloche – where we practice sports with friends. We feel that enjoying nature and the outdoors is a pillar of happiness. That is why we give each variety of beer a sport that represents it. At the foot of the Andean mountain range, we make craft beer, with the highest quality standards. In our recipes we use pure water from slopes, selected malts and the best imported and national hops.
Last modified: June 10, 2018San Carlos de Bariloche
San Carlos de Bariloche
Copyright information:(c) by Van Titter Cerveza Artesanal de Montaña
Planning to visit this place? Following Hotels & Inns are available nearby:
- Av. Bustillo km 4050, Bariloche, 8400
- Vice Alte. O'Connor 431, Bariloche, 8400
- Av.Bustillo KM 25, Bariloche, 8400
- Mitre 685, Bariloche, 8400
- 24 de Setiembre 275, Bariloche, 8400
- Av. De Los Pioneros 4600, Bariloche, 8400