Place Category: Breweries
The ‘Arendonks’ beer of high ‘taste’ is brewed with 100% natural raw materials. The use of a soft grain yeast gives you the opportunity to enjoy the beers in 2 different ways:
- The beer can be carefully poured out such that the sediment remains behind in the bottle.
- The more experienced beer drinker will preferably pour the yeast into the glass or taste it in a separate glass.
Tours and Tastings
It is possible, by appointment, to visit the microbrewery with a group of min. 8 to max. 14 people.
You will be warmly welcomed by the brewmaster and his family in an atmosphere of genuine coziness. You get a passionate explanation of the traditional brewing process and the tour ends with a tasting of the two Arendonk beers. If you still feel like taking a step into the world, then a visit to one of the many restaurants in the Arendonk is an absolute must.
Last modified: August 7, 2018
Planning to visit this place? Following Hotels & Inns are available nearby:
- 65 Koningsstraat, Overpelt, 3900
- Leenderweg 80, Eindhoven, 5615 AB
- Zavelstraat 17, Peer, 3990
- Luchthavenweg 27, Eindhoven, 5657 EA
- Klokgebouw 10, Eindhoven, 5617 AA
- Spoorlaan 362, Tilburg, 5038CD