Brewing craft beer with great passion and share our passion.
Place Category: Breweries
The name ‘Leite’ is derived from the Dutch word ‘laagte’ (down below) and would also refer to a location in Ruddervoorde near the brewery where a small stream flows along the mill ‘Leitemolen’. The brewery has a 6,250 l brew kettle. The mashing filtering vessel with a capacity of 8,000 is usually used for brews of 3,000 l.
The cooled fermentation tank has a volume of 5,000 l and the lager tank can handle 6,000 l. All tanks are insulated. The heat source is a steam boiler.
Last modified: August 2, 2018
Copyright information:(c) by Brouwerij De Leite
Planning to visit this place? Following Hotels & Inns are available nearby:
- 150 Wenduinesteenweg, De Haan, 8420
- Kortrijksestraat 498, Oostkamp, 8020
- Katelijnestraat 65 A, Bruges, 8000
- Pandreitje 17, Bruges, 8000
- Hoefijzerlaan 37, Bruges, B-8000
- Hoogstraat 25, Blankenberge, 8370