Place Category: Breweries
It may be a centuries-old craft, Brewery Engilsen is still a young, 100% artisanal brewery located in Engsbergen, on the three provinces of Flemish Brabant, Antwerp and Limburg. At a stone’s throw from the Abbey of Tongerlo, Frederik Gils brews his Thief! beer.
At Brouwerij Engilsen it is in such a way that real beer is brewed. From the hop to the Thief! beer, everything happens to us by hand. In addition to our main activity, brewing Dief !, Brewery Engilsen also focused on producing specialty beers on demand (see infra).
Last modified: August 2, 2018
Copyright information:(c) by Brouwerij Engilsen
Planning to visit this place? Following Hotels & Inns are available nearby:
- 65 Koningsstraat, Overpelt, 3900
- Bevelsesteenweg 101, Heist-op-den-Berg, 2222
- Hengelhoefdreef 5, Houthalen-Helchteren, 3530
- Markt 1, Peer, 3990
- 20 Rekhovenstraat, Lummen, 3560
- Thonissenlaan 37, Hasselt, 3500